Monday, April 30, 2007

The 51 things

Eiseai tagged me to do this some time ago. Sorry it took so long, dear :)

1. Your gender:
Very much a female :)

2. Single?
Not anymore

3. Want to be?
A better person

4. Age?
32 in 10 days!

5. Age you wish you were:
Being a teenager again would be good but this age is not actually that bad. Like they say, with age, comes experience

6. The color of your eyes:
Dark brown

7. Yourself:
Too nice

8. Your Hair:
A lot! :) Must have it layered….

9. Your Favorite Item:
Has to be my phone

10. Your Favorite Drink:
Nothing in particular. Warm water is still the best, I think

11. The Room You Are In:
I’m in the office now. Don’t have a room (just a gundu maaa).

12. Your Pets:
Used to have a cat called ‘Meow’ but she left us. Sob..sob

13. What you want to be in Ten Years:
If my other half hits the jackpot, I hope to retire young and do nothing. Hihi. But seriously, I hope I’m still healthy so that I’ll be able to do a lot of things, especially to take care of my loved ones. Career wise, of course I want to be in a better position than where I am right now.

14. What You're Not:
A control freak

15. One of Your Wish list Items:
The discipline to exercise

16. The Last Thing You Did:
Spring clean my office desk

17. Your Favorite Book:
Don’t have one in particular but I love Jodi Picoult’s books.

18. The Last Thing You Ate:
Lamb chop, fries and coleslaw (last night’s dinner)

19. Your Life:
Is like a roller coaster. Many ups and downs

20. Your Mood:
Bored at the moment. I should have taken leave today. Yawnnnnnn…..

21. Favorite color:
Dah nama pun Trueblue, so its obviously BLUE

22. My lover is:
My other half

23. I'm listening to:
Timbaland’s Give it to me

24. Maybe I should:
Start doing some work!

25. I love:
My family, of course

26. My best friends are:
My close friends (they know who they are)

27. I don't understand:
Nasty people

28. I miss:
Being slim :)

29. A lot of people say:
that I'm too patient

30. The meaning of my name:
I don’t think it has any meaning

31. Love is:
"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

32. Read the newspaper:
Almost everyday.

33. Take walks in the rain:
Whatever for?

34. Drive:
A Honda Civic

35. Like to drive fast?
Depends if it’s a long straight road and there’s no passengers with me

36. Been out of the country:
Yes

37. Been in love:
Definitely a yes!

38. Ran away from home:
Never

39. Been on stage:
Yes, various events during secondary school, university and work.

40. Judged other people by their clothing:
Don’t judge but just wonder

41. Are you trendy?
Not really. I’m just a simple person

42. Something that happened to you in 1995?
The year I entered university

43. Last thing you said aloud?
“Hi babe”, to a colleague who passed by

44. What colour is your toothbrush?
Maroon

45. Last thing you bought?
Petrol for my car

46. Best ice cream flavour?
Vanilla

47. Last person you hugged?
My daughter

48. Do you talk a lot?
Maybe only with my family. With others, I tend to listen more

49. Is laughter the best medicine?
Most definitely. There’s nothing like a good laugh to brighten up the day

50. Do you prefer giving smiles or getting them?
Both but to give, I must know the person. It’s hard to smile at total strangers

51. Do you admit when are wrong?
Always

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi trueblue :), eh ur name got nice meaninglah - song/joy i think

J.T. said...

Hi TrueBlue, I was just going through some of the comments in my previous blogs(doing some sprucing up of the blog) - came across yours and decided to hop over to see what you have been up to.
51 questions answered and I know you a little more. :)

UglyButAdorable said...

51 q...peghhh...u know wht iwud love to feel missing to be slim...but how could i when i never was slim..uhukk..uhukk...

merapuman said...

your new blog ...
never run away from home.. hmm .. betul ke .. wow .. even though lari tidur di rumah kawan

Nour said...

Trueblue,
I love vanilla ice cream too..Yummy!

trueblue said...

SSC,
Are you talking about my real name? Oklah, maybe a part of my name has meaning but I don't think it counts that much. :)

j.t,
Keep on reading if you wanna know me more :)

trueblue said...

uglybutadorable,
eh..I'm sure you have been..

merapuman,
Tidur rumah kawan is not lari dari rumah. Kena mintak permission dulu apa..

Nour,
Cool....we have things in common!

Azer Mantessa said...

about nasty people - we are fun :D

trueblue said...

Azer,
Ohhh...so u admit u ni nasty la ye?

Lee said...

Hi Trueblue, got curious over your callsign so popped over from JT's.
Love your humour. All 51. UL.

trueblue said...

Hi u.lee,
Good to see you around. Do drop by again. Will visit your blog soon :)

Hello David,
Thanks for dropping by. You have a good day too

Red Raven said...

So ur a Taurus too?

Captain Kangaroo said...

Hahah i wanna have the pleasure of wishing you a premature wish of Happy Bufday... what is it again 10 May ...isk phew just remember = same like my older brother.

gravtkills said...

oh yeah that timbaland song makes me wanna shake my booty

Cosmic_GurL said...

Hey you! Finally managed to visit yr blog..oh yeah congrats on the new blog. hehehe...Oh yeah, u should listen to Rihanna's Umbrella. Very catchy the song :p

trueblue said...

Red Raven,
Yup. I'm a Taurus. You too?

Drfrappucino,
Thanks very much. And yes, its on 10th of May

trueblue said...

Gravtkills,
I wanna just dance when I hear that song :). Very catchy indeed..

Cosmic_gurl,
Hi there! Long time no see...Ok,
will try to listen to the song.