Was a bit busy last week and didn’t have time to update my blog. Anyway, let me share some happenings:
1. Attended Leadership workshop for 2 days
- Won a prize for Best Inspiring Speech. Haha.. What a joke! Still don’t have a clue how and why I won. We only had 20 minutes to prepare! I remembered panicking like hell while listening to the other two ‘contestants’ give their speech. One of them was great! She looked like a pro and even included a ‘pantun’ at the end of her speech. I don’t know what I was babbling about at the rostrum. I think I just made things up along the way. An unexpected surprise indeed :)
2. Sick for a few days due to mild food poisoning
- Woke up on Wednesday morning and had a major stomach ache. Wasn’t sure whether I should go to work but since there was a workshop that day, I forced myself to go. Ended up going in and out of the toilet for a few times that day. Still wasn’t well by Friday so I took MC and rested at home
3. Bought anklet on Saturday
- My poor left ankle didn’t want to feel naked anymore :). So, I decided to get a new anklet. Now when I walk, it goes *ting* ting*ting*. I know some people may find it annoying but I really don’t care. Hehe…Ooohh (nak gossip sikit), while I was at the jewellery store, I saw Natasha Hudson there. Must be choosing rings for her wedding
4. Finally managed to watch Transformers yesterday
-Two words: Best gilerrrrrrrrrrrrr!! I purposely waited a few weeks to watch the movie because I don’t like huge crowds. But I was surprised that until yesterday, the theatre was still packed. Full house! Anyway, it was a great movie. I’m glad I got the chance to watch
5. Bought Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows yesterday
- Yeah..was looking forward to this for quite some time now. I had to re-read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince to refresh my memory on what happened before getting the new book. Started on Wednesday and finally finished yesterday. So I immediately went out to the book store to get the new book. I have mixed feelings now actually. Though I am excited to know how the series end but somehow I feel sad that it’s finally the last book! No more Harry Potter after this. Sob-sob :(
6. Received another weird and irritating sms
- Remember my entry on annoying sms? I got another one last week: “Senyap itu indah. Tiada yang lebih menggairahkan lelaki bila melihat pasangannya membuka. SMS on SX ke 33168”. What the hell is that??? *#@$%$*
So you can see there was a mixture of good and bad experience for me last week. Hope to have a more eventful week ahead.
Hope you guys have a great one too. Take care!