Monday, July 2, 2007

Hopelessly devoted to you


Dear Chocolate,
Why do you have to taste so good? Of the many pleasures in the world, you’re the one thing I find simply irresistible. I try and try and try to avoid you but I can never find the strength to do it. Your alluring aroma, creamy and silky texture makes me want to get close to you. There's this eagerness to make me want to taste your sweetness. All I want to do is make you melt in my mouth. Mmmmmmm…..It’s certainly one of life's most pleasurable moments.

Chocolate,
Can’t you see what you’re doing to me? I’m totally hooked on you. I can’t imagine us ever being apart. I love you too much to ever let you go.

I’ve been busy today and haven’t had a chance to taste you. But don’t worry my darling. I’ll definitely grab you (from my drawer) once I’ve finished writing this letter.

Thank you so much for always being there for me. You always know how to brighthen up the rainy days. Before I go, just remember one thing: Me minus you equals blue.

I’ll see you soon. *kiss*

Forever yours,
*Trueblue *

16 comments:

Suraya said...

oh. my. frikkin. God. i love chocs too! in fact i think it's one of the best things in life!! cheers cheers.... :)

Suraya said...

hey, that me minus you equals blue phrase, isn't that a song lyrics? by glenn medeiros? aahh those were the days...

J.T. said...

Oooo... chocolates. yummylicious.

What kind do you like? I love dark chocs, especially that Lindt brand. :)

By the way, Lil' miss easydent just reminded me of a song that was played to death on the radio.. "me minus you equals blue". ahhh.. those were the days. Forgot the singer but loved that song.

UglyButAdorable said...

dear choc,

you were there when the PMS hurricane hit me..you saved me..thank you chocy for being there for me...

lotsa love forever n ever....

xxxoooxxx

akula said...

Hahah, nice one trueblue. If you can really pour out your feelings to a chocolate, then your hub must be a lucky man.(I mean the-pouring-out-your-feelings-thing).

Unknown said...

Hi Trueblue,

Oooh! Me too am hopelessly devoted to your 'lover'..ha ha! I love 'em especially the pure black ones..ha ha.

DiaHarris said...

whooppsss.... saya sgt suka akan choc!!! eerrmmm.... bestnyer...

Angel Eyes said...

Are you referring to Lindt, Ritter Sport, Hershey or Godiva madam?

Coz i lurrve them sooo much.. it's like falling in love all over again!

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

i only eat choc when im feeling down..tak tau napa..thts y badan memontel je ini...

trueblue said...

lil miss easydent,
3 cheers for chocolates! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!

j.t,
If any guy wants to seduce me, just give me chocolates! Ok, I exaggerated that a bit. :)

I don't have one particular fav choc coz there are lots that I like. It doesnt have to be the expensive brands too. To name a few: Penguin, any Cadbury chocolates, Maltesers, Ferraro Rocher...

And yes, I remember that song. Forgot the name of the singer though

trueblue said...

uba,
Yes, chocolates memang banyak jasa pada kita...

akula,
Haha..He never mentioned anything to me :)

trueblue said...

K Ruby,
I don't mind sharing my 'lover'. Hihihi

diaharris,
Yeah..Kita gang!

trueblue said...

Angel eyes,
I'm referring to any type of chocolates. My true love :)

m.i.s.s.y,
I eat chocolates any time. Doesnt matter whether I'm happy, sad, bored, stressed, hungry or whatever!!

ytxis said...

trueblue, im so chocolaty tau? ngeh ngeh

trueblue said...

sixty,
Really? Hmmmm..is that another way of saying you're very yummy?

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

trublue..
dia mmg camtu...abaikan..hahha

eh salah salah...

he is so sweet and sugary and so temptation *bayarla orang dah bagi ad free ni...