Thursday, April 12, 2007

A note to a friend

Dear friend,
There are no words to explain how much I am blessed to have you as a friend. We haven’t known each other that long but it feels like I’ve known you forever. From day one we were introduced to each other, we just instantly clicked. I think that’s really great because normally it would take me a while to get close to another person. The fact that we had the same wavelength made the friendship much easier.

You have a way with words which I really admire. When I’m upset or down, your words of encouragement always brings me back up again. You know how I love to laugh, so you come up with jokes/remarks that would make me laugh my head off.

It’s easy to talk to someone when you know the other person really listens. They don’t judge you. They don’t necessarily have to quickly offer solutions. They are there to lend us their ears. That’s what I see in you. You let me ramble on and on and at the end of the day you always know how to make me smile again.

Thank you so much for your friendship. Good friends are hard to find so I hope ours will last forever.

Take care my friend. I wish you all the happiness in the world :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What r frenz 4 rite? Hope u r much better now :-)

p/s: wikipedia ain't being cooperative on d 'patience' part so am thinking of trying 2 put a pic of captain k**k under 'idiot' pulak ha ha

trueblue said...

u-know-who,
That would be a major breakthrough if u managed to do that. Haha!