Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Ola my friends..

Hello folks!

Gosh...it feels like I've been away for ages. Sorry guys...I haven't had time to update (not that you guys have been waiting pun kan? :P). Been too busy doing many things and not to forget I've been sick for the past 4 days. Once again, my head has been going on a roller coaster. It went spinning and spinning like a gasing. I was even too afraid to move for fear that any sudden movement would make the headache even worse.

*sigh*

I can't even begin to describe the pain I went through but I guess thats a story for another day. I haven't fully recovered and still don't feel comfortable. I went to see the doctor just now (asked for 2nd opinion) and she told me to wait another week to see if the pain would subside.

Normal posting will resume once I've got things all settled. I hope to be back on track soon.

Take care everyone..

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

We share informations about HEALTHY PEOPLE 2010. You may join with us. Thank You

trueblue said...

ikaiko,
Thanks for the info. Will check it out :)

J.T. said...

I have been checking your blog every day and wondered why no updates. I hope you feel better soon. Looking forward to more of your postings. :)

Anonymous said...

i'm plagued with the cough bug that is darn painful! can't get a good slumber for few nites dah.

you get well soon :)

trueblue said...

j.t,
You have? :) sorry you had to wait. It feels like I'm getting better. Am keeping my fingers crossed!

ssc,
Oh God..I hate it when I get the cough bug. It takes me ages to get better. I hope you get well soon too. Take care!

Red Raven said...

I know what you mean... it was me last week....4 days of wanting to just stand still cos a little movement will make it worst...hope ur feel better....go to Klinik Segara...the docs are the best!!!

ytxis said...

Welcome back

Syaliza Abdul Rahman said...

Kesian TrueBlue. Get well soon ok. Syana pun down with flu, got it from my dad ... who's next hehehe *grinning*?

Freak and Geek said...

get well soon, love!

Angel Eyes said...

You sakit apa babe? Take care ok?

I'd still owed you your b'day lunch.. when are you free?

Suraya said...

i was reaaaalllly sick recently and that was when i realised there's only one thing more valuable than life... good health! kalo sakit apapun tabley buat kan?

trueblue said...

Red Raven,
Am feeling much better, thank you. Where is this Klinik Segara? Kalau jauh from my area, susahlah..

Sixtysixty,
Thank you :)

trueblue said...

Syana,
You pun not well? Hmm..banyak germs spreading around ni..You take care..

Freak and Geek,
Thanks, love!

trueblue said...

Angel eyes,
Dr pun tak sure why it happened. Just one of those things.

I'm free next week. Can meet then.

lil miss easy dent,
True! Masa sakit I duduk diam je :(