Friday, December 7, 2007

Hello, people?!

Seriously, is it so hard to understand?

The signage CLEARLY states "10 items or less per trolley/basket". Not 15, not 20, not 30 but 10!! And you can even go less than that too! *sheesh* How much clearer can one get?

Please don't assume everyone is just gonna be nice and give in to you. Please don't be selfish and think you own the store which in other words mean you can do what you want.

And when someone politely reminds you that you are queueing in the wrong lane, please don't just ignore them and act as if they didn't exist. Please don't scold them as if they are some little child.

They made that special lane for a reason, you know? So what if the other normal lanes have long queues. Too bad...If you hate queueing, then choose non-peak hours to shop! If other people can queue, why can't you?

Sorry if this entry sounds harsh but I think I have reached my boiling point. Once, twice or even maybe thrice is ok but after being told off by people like you for 6 times; well,I think I have a right to be pissed. I guess its just my bad luck for always getting into these type of situation.

I thought I was doing a good thing by helping those other poor shoppers who didn't have the guts to let you know. Perhaps, I shouldn't just bother. *Trueblue stomping off*

13 comments:

UglyButAdorable said...

beb..i told people off twice on this. i simply point my finger to the signage and give that look...move yur ass!! hahahaaa..sumtimes memang patut kena org camnie..

Pak Zawi said...

Trueblue,
The bad attitude continues because the cashier continue to serve those customers with more than the stipulated numbers. They should have politely tell them to move to the right counter and no more such occurence will occur. The management made a rule but never enforce them.

akula said...

Bravo TrueBlue. I would do the same too.

Dade Ghost said...

TB just do what u got to do la.... So what they got pissed off?

trueblue said...

uba,
Memang tension deal with people like this *urgggggghhhh*

Pak Zawi,
I guess you're right. Sometimes signage tu for show je

trueblue said...

akula,
Thanks! :)

Dade Ghost,
I know..I know..I should ignore. I did at first but after getting told off for 6 times, I think I have reached my limit!

Unknown said...

Hello Trueblue,

I have seen this many times. I think the only way now is all of us just send a note to the manager and tell them that they must train their sales people to turn down anyone who did not abide the rule.

Whenever I have time on me and when I see some irregularities, I would always ask to speak to the supervisor or manager and in polite tone inform them what we feel.

Once I needed to buy many packets of a certain type of sweets for a function. When I looked closely I saw the sweets looked off and sure enough the sell by date had expired. I called the manager and right infront of me they removed the packets of sweets. Well little2 things that we could do. But it is an uphill battle no doubt with our decaying society..oops.

Kudos Trueblue. You tried to do your bit. That counts in my book.

Red Raven said...

Hmm...yang pelik nya...why we have to be the one to tell them. I think the cashier tu suppose to refuse to check their things in...insist them to go to the right lane. Kalau cahsier buat bodo...abih lah. I had enuff and sometimes i am thankful i look scary to some ppl... kan Trueblue??

Nour said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nour said...

thats the way to go trueblue!...these type of pple will put on their poker faces when you tell them off....but it's okay...at least they know that others DO NOT condone to their selfishness.

Once it happened in Carrefour, SJ when a lady came with items > 10 and wanted to pay at the express lane, the cashier refused to accept and told her to queue at the normal lane! All of us gave the lady a "padan muka" look..and as usual she made the poker face and walked off..hehe

BTW, are u planning for a long vacation this mth? If you are..happy hols ya!

trueblue said...

K Ruby,
Sometimes yang jadi cashier tu new staff yang muda and very slow. Bila kena tengking dengan customer, takut pulak.

Red Raven,
You look scary? Hmmmmm....

trueblue said...

Nour,
Haha...memang padan muka that lady. Like I said, not everyone boleh bagi muka kat these type of people.

I am planning on a trip end of this year. Will let you know once confirmed :)

Anonymous said...

People should read this.