Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy holidays...

Today is Day 7 of my long break. What can I say..its been great and not so great at the same time. Its a relief to be away from the office but kind of boring coz I haven't been doing much and spent most of the time at home. BUT, whatever it is I'd rather be bored to death at home than be at the office. Anywhere but the office, man.....Why do holidays have to pass by so fast? I'm already dreading the first day back at the office (and I've still got about 13 days left of my long break!).

Next week I'll be off to Bandung with my family. Yeah! Can't wait for that...If you guys have been there, please let me know the good places to visit.

I had a haircut the other day. It felt really glamorous as I left the hair saloon but now after a few days and a few washes, it looks kind of blah. I wish I had a personal hairstylist so that my hair can look great all the time :)

In case I don't have time to blog again, I just want to wish you guys a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year....Do enjoy the holidays and get as much rest as you can.

Take care now!

10 comments:

akula said...

Sorry, How many days left again? Damn! You make me jealous. I got only 4 days and have to work through Christmas and New Year.

And you are going to Bandung? Damn!

oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too. Hmmmph!

:)

Syaliza Abdul Rahman said...

TrueBlue :o)

Selamat Hari Raya & selamat bercuti! Bestnya nak pi Bandung! I went there once a looooong time ago. Can't remember the name of a shopping mall but it has lots of shops selling lace! Kalau u suka pakai baju kebaya, that's where you go to find lace. Ask the locals ok.

Have fun! Happy New year :o)

trueblue said...

akula,
hahahaha...jangan jealous bro. Don't worry, I'll be thinking of you from time to time :P

syana,
Thanks dear. Happy New Year to you too!

J.T. said...

Hi Trueblue

Have a great new year and enjoy your holidays.

Cheers!

Pak Zawi said...

truvlue,
Don't forget to visit the Bandung Mosque. Thats the only place I manage to visit when I went there recently.
Hope you are flying direct to Bandung cos if you fly to Jakarta, dont ever take a Jakarta taxi to get to Bandung. If caught they will make you pay a hefty fine.
Bandung's money changer gave us the best exchange rate. Check the rate there.

Red Raven said...

Happy New Year and have fun while in Bandung....

winniethepooh said...

merry xmas and happy new year trueblue! hope u had a good trip to bandung with ur family!

cheers!

Unknown said...

Hi Trueblue,

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Have a wonderful time in Bandung with your loved ones.

Da Winged Acrophobic said...

Happy New Year! May peace and blessings prevail.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.