Friday, February 29, 2008

Trueblue feeling blue-Part 2

No. I did not get well.

Another week of pain and suffering.

I forgot to mention in my previous entry that apart from all the sore throat and coughing, I was also suffering from diarrhea. It wasn't that major so I chose to ignore it. I was hoping it would go away by itself. But after 4 days and I still had tummy aches, I thought I'd better get it checked out. The Dr gave me some pills for the tummy and antibiotics.

However, in the next few days I was still in pain and continued going to the toilet even after finishing the course of antibiotics. Something was not right.

I then started to get chills and fever on day 9 of the illness. I was shivering! Went back to the clinic and Dr suspected it was Salmonella food poisoning. I was given a new set of antibiotics and few days of MC to rest.

As of today I still have stomach cramps and I still feel weak. For the past 3 days, I lost my appetite to eat and with all the constant visits to the toilet, I have lost a bit of weight too. Good news on that but not exactly done in a good way.

There's too much work to be done. I'm worried that I'm letting other people down.

Pray that I'll get better soon.

7 comments:

kawaii_desu said...

jgn kolera sudah...

hi there!! :)

eiseais said...

kekasihku...hope u feel better soon

hehehe...tiba2 teringat "kekasihku..."

trueblue said...

kawaii_desu,
Don't think its cholera.

Hi there back! :)

eiseai,
Hahaha...Haven't heard that for a VERY long time.

Anyway kekasihku, how come I didn't get any Valentine present? :P

akula said...

Well, if people do not understand that you are sick, then they are sick. In the head that is.

Get well soon.

EDDY PURNAMA said...

hello...how are u doing now.,..hope ure feeling much better...

sorry wanted 2 meet u mase balik hr tu...tp tak sempat lak

trueblue said...

akula,
thanks for the nice thoughts. I'm feeling much better now.

Eddy,
Its ok. I'm sure your calendar was packed with wonderful activities :)

Syaliza Abdul Rahman said...

TrueBlue :o)

dah sihat? dah baik demam?

get well soon.