Saturday, November 24, 2007

Ola Everybody!!

Gosh…It's been ages since I last went into this blog. 3 weeks seems like 3 months!! :)

The 2 weeks course was tiring. We had classes in the weekends and even on a public holiday (Deepavali). There were days when we had classes and group discussions at night. We had tests too!! Now that was a tough one....The last time I did any tests was during University days so having to do it at the end of each module was stressful!!! I realised too that at this age, I don't think I can ever go back to school again (doing Masters, MBA, etc). It's such a challenge having to balance work, studies and family. Anyway, even though the course has ended, we’re not out of the woods yet because we have to submit a project paper in the next 7 weeks. Argghhhhh!!!

I was back at work on Tuesday and for some strange reason, I felt clueless. After being away from the office for so long, I kind of have forgotten what I was supposed to do. Panic started to creep in as a colleague briefed me on the long list of things to do. Die la like this…I have to get back on the saddle again and keep myself busy. *Groan*

Oh well..at least there will be one thing that will keep me sane and definitely something that I will look forward to: My 2 weeks leave at the end of the year. Yippppeeeee!!!!

It's good to be back. I miss you guys!!!



P/S: My left wrist still hurts :(

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome bacccccccccccck! been wondering where u've been.

yeay yeay! u're back at blogging :o)


Syana

akula said...

Hey, missed u and your writings too. Welcome back.

J.T. said...

Welcome back, Trueblue.

I agree it is hard to balance work, studies and family. That was the reason why I could never do it when I was working in KL. There was so much time left in the day for oneself to relax (read: midnight!). :)

Just when I thought I could get back to studying again (once married and living overseas), we started moving around. So, studies had to take a back seat again. sigh... someday, I guess.

Anyway, I digressed. Glad to see you back again. Don't worry, you will get back on the saddle again at work. Once you start with something, everything else will fall into place. :)

Da Winged Acrophobic said...

Glad you survived the 3 weeks. And the hurt wrist, too. May the 2 weeks bring about healing and rejuvenation. Until the new year comes.

trueblue said...

Hi Syana..
Thank you...I miss blogging actually :)

Akula,
Thanks very much. Its nice to be missed. Hehehe

trueblue said...

j.t,
I really do admire those people who study while also working and especially if they have kids. Its really tough. I know I wouldn't have the strength and energy.

da winged acrophobic,
Well, my wrist isn't 100% healed yet :)

winniethepooh said...

welcome back trueblue, dont worry, some times when we are away for a while, it takes a bit of time to recall what we hv been doing..
u take care of ur wrist huh, might be a wrist band might help at the moment?

hv a great week ahead, im sure u miss ur little darling too when ure away..

cheers!

Lee said...

Hello Trueblue, was at JT's saw your callsign.
Glad to pop here again. So now boleh relax, huh?
You have a nice day, UL.

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

welcome back...
blog jarang update
tapi selalu poke i kat facebook?
hummmmmm

katakbesar said...

haaa..
muncul pun..
hehe..

trueblue said...

winnie,
yeah..it takes a while to get back in the groove. Attended some meetings today so I'm getting there :)

u lee,
Course dah habis but still have project work to submit. Have to squeeze in some time to do it because I will be busy with normal office work :(

trueblue said...

aphroditekuzz,
My office dah block blog sites but Facebook boleh masuk pulak. Thats why dah susah sikit nak update blog. Masa 2 weeks course tu kan I jarang balik rumah..

katak besar,
I mesti muncul punya... :)

Nour said...

heyya...great to have you back blogging again :)

we miss you too :)