Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Those 5 things...

I don’t usually do tags but since this isn’t so hard plus Ms Sherie asked so nicely, I guess it wouldn't hurt to give it a try :)

5 Things In My Handbag

  • Wallet, coin wallet and card holder

  • Make-up stuff (lipstick, lip liner, eyebrow liner, compact powder, lip balm, blusher, perfume)

  • Mobile phone (Nokia 6300. Nothing fancy or high-tech but I love it!)

  • Facial blotter (what to do…got oily face)

  • Car key

5 Things In My Wallet

  • Money

  • I.C and Driving License

  • Cards (ATM, Credit Cards, Isetan, Bonus Link, ING)

  • Stamps (Need this when I pay for my credit cards. I know I should be more tech savvy and pay on-line but so malas to go to bank to activate, ask for i.d and all that)

  • Receipts (I do spring cleaning once a week)

5 Favourite Items In My Bedroom

  • My hairbrush (I have to brush my hair before going to bed. Its one of those habits)

  • My bolster (Tak puas tidur kalau takde bantal peluk)

  • My blanket (This is definitely a must. Otherwise, I’ll have nightmares of Toyols coming to get me)

  • My bed (Very welcoming especially after a hard days work)

  • My clothes

5 Things I Wish To Do

  • Move out from this department (It’s been so long. I’m turning into a dinosaur!!!)

  • Exercise and workout so that I’ll have a gorgeous body like Angelina Jolie (of course this shall remain a wishful thinking because I know I’ll be too lazy to do it)
  • Have the guts to tell this person to “shut up and buzz off!”

  • Take a long break from work and do some traveling

  • Go on a hot date with Brad Pitt

5 Things That I Am Doing Now

  • This tag

  • Listening to my favourite songs on ITunes
  • Hugging my pillow (supposed to be for my back but I like to hug it more)

  • Warm myself up (Already wearing a jacket and pashmina but its still freaking cold!!)

  • Daydreaming of Brad Pitt (oopps…better not. Kurang pahala puasa nanti. Teeheehee)

Ok Sherie, I dah buat homework. Hope you're happy!! :)

13 comments:

winniethepooh said...

u will love online banking after u got it Trueblue, really! Save up the stamp money can buy some nice curry puffs hehe :P

and now i know y u hv such beautiful long hair..coz u brush them everynite ar! wow, so hard working.no wonder my hair like hay, never take time to brush them :)

thanks for sharing and u hv a great week ahead!

UglyButAdorable said...

u dream of brad and i'll dream of my johnny... adusss...henskem nyerrr...tak tahan!!!!

Cosmic_GurL said...

Woits! Brad Pitt tu I punyer tau. Hehehe...Nanti I poke u baru tau :P

Uve got nice long hair. If ive got hair like yours I would brush them everyday too sampai gugur. Ahaks!

akula said...

I thought its only 5 things je.

J.T. said...

So you need your blanket huh? Are we back to that fear of "something" getting your toes while you sleep? hahaha

You know, it has been a long time since I hugged a bolster. Over here, they sell 'body pillows'. It is not as round as a bolster but it is definitely a long flat pillow. I should put that on my list. :)

Da Winged Acrophobic said...

Bantal peluk syok!

Nour said...

Alamak,I thot Brad Pitt tu I punya...hehehe

I normally sleep with only one pillow for my head to rest...hmmmm, may be shld try the bolster..:)

Selamat Hari Raya!

Red Raven said...

yeah..me too. can't sleep without the bantal peluk. Tried but tak boleh...ask the missus.

Pak Zawi said...

Trueblue,
Take winnie's advice and do online banking. Its so easy. After using it you will regret for not using it earlier.

trueblue said...

winnie,
Ok..ok..I will make it a point to start online banking...after raya :)

uba,
hahaha..You pun berangan jugak?

trueblue said...

cosmic_gurl,
ala babe, kita share la. Tak payahlah poke-poke. :)

Thanks for the compliment!

akula,
5 things of each la bro..

trueblue said...

j.t,
Haha..Yes, thats the reason!! Don't want to be getting nightmares.

da winged acrophobic,
kan? :)

trueblue said...

Nour,
Oklah, kita share dengan Cosmic_Gurl sekali. I think there's enough of him to go around. Hahahaha

Red Raven,
So, both of you must have bantal peluk huh? Peluk jelah each other..hehehe..

Zawi,
I think I'm feeling the regret aready :)