Monday, October 1, 2007

Lets celebrate!

Celebrate good times, come on! (Let's celebrate)
Celebrate good times, come on! (Let's celebrate)

There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times, and your laughter too

We gonna celebrate your party with you
(song from Kool and the Gang)


Today marks my 9th year in the company. Woohoo!! Can't believe how time flies by so fast! I’ve got a LOT more years to go though. *Groan*

There have been sad and happy moments throughout the 9 years. Some of which I made the right decision, some I wish I could have done better and some I know I would never want to repeat again. I had good bosses, I had crappy bosses. There were great friends and colleagues and not to forget the annoying ones also. Good or bad, I must say I learnt a lot through all the experiences.

I know there is still a lot more room for improvement and I’m looking forward to many more productive years ahead!

Happy Anniversary to me! :)

14 comments:

gravtkills said...

9? wow

Pak Zawi said...

trueblue,
Happy 9th anniversary. If the company is good and there is a future for u, stick with it. A loyal worker should be rewarded well.
Is this the first comapny that you have worked with?

akula said...

HAPPY 9th Anniversary. You should request for a raise

che'fara said...

naik gaji naik gaji.hehe.

EDDY PURNAMA said...

woo hoo.congrats....wow...its been that long since we graduated huh.,..

winniethepooh said...

congrats!! and might be boss will ask u in tomorrow (give u big envelope, pay raise!) wooo hooo!! :)) 10 years will get long service award?

trueblue said...

gravtkills,
Hard to believe ke?

zawi,
Yep, this is my first company. I was a scholar and after graduating, had to serve my sponsor :). Well, so far so goodlah working here. For the time being, I'll stay.

trueblue said...

akula,
A raise? I don't think its that easy. A raise will happen during increment or promotion time je :)

che' fara,
Bukan company sendiri, boleh mintak naik gaji dik oi... :)

trueblue said...

eddy,
Yaaa...feel old already!! :)

winnnie,
Here, long service award starts at 15 years.

Dade Ghost said...

Congratulation TB. Ya u got reason to celebrate!

Everyday u should improve....

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

9 tahun....man..lama siot..
congrats

trueblue said...

Dade ghost and aphroditekuzz,
Thanks very much!

katakbesar said...

9th year? wow!!
congrats and good luck!

Da Winged Acrophobic said...

10th year just around the corner..