Friday, September 21, 2007

*Brrrrrrrrrrrr*


I’m shivering…….It's too cold. The office feels like the North Pole (like I’ve been there la to know). It gets like this every time it’s the fasting month. Maybe because we don’t eat, so we don’t have the energy to burn. I thought with all this fat on me, I should be ok but nooooooooooooooo…I’m still feeling collllllddddd….

I have already put on a jacket and wrapped my body with a pashmina. It helps a bit but now my hands are cold. I’m having trouble typing coz my hands are shaking. I feel like putting on gloves now. I can’t even rest my arms on the table because the table is freezing cold tooooooooo…… Rasa macam kat overseas pulak.

Good excuse not to work?

Yeah right. As if I can. Big boss went prowling around the floor earlier. He wasn’t in the office for the past 2 days so I guess he wants to check what we’ve been doing. So, I have to look busy today. Well, I am busy but must look EXTRA busy. Hehe..Don't want him to kacau me. :)

Have a good weekend you all.

12 comments:

UglyButAdorable said...

looking extra busyyy is my cuppa tea *big grin*

Dade Ghost said...

Have fun being extra busy. I know u will have a great weekend.

Yup fasting month does make offices cold. U r rite, due to fasting we feel cold.

Pak Zawi said...

Tell management to save on electricity by increasing the temperature of the room. Otherwise get the non moslems in the office to help out by smoking in the office.
Remember you will suffer both ways. Pick your choice, a cold clean room or a warm smoke filled room? I prefer a smokelss cold room anytime.

J.T. said...

I used to suffer from cold fingers at work and contemplated using gloves too. Sometimes the air condition was too cold for my colleagues and me to bear. Nothing could be done because it was centralised AC that served other offices in the building too. So, my colleagues and I used A4 papers to cover the AC vents above our tables. That helped a little. :)

akula said...

Tu belum campur dengan rasa nak tidur lagi kan. :)

Tunku Halim said...

Air con always feels colder during puasa. Think of it as a good excuse to buy a nice sweater! :)

trueblue said...

uba,
I'm sure it is...hihihi

dade ghost,
My weekend was ok. Hope yours was too!

trueblue said...

zawi,
Definitely a cold clean room. Don't want to suffocate myself with all the smoke!

j.t,
I'm not sure if we are even allowed to cover the AC vents with A4 paper! What to do..must sufferla for a while :)

akula,
I know....But not bulan puasa, get sleepy also..heheh

Tunku Halim,
Ahah! Now thats an idea!! :)

gravtkills said...

make sure yr table is fully covered with documents in a messy state and also buat muka runsing

trueblue said...

gravtkills,
Ni macam biasa buat jeee??

Da Winged Acrophobic said...

'Looking busy' and 'acting busy', do you think there is a difference. I think 'looking' is less tiring as only our pained, attentive expression is required...

trueblue said...

da winged acrophobic,
You have a point there but I think once you try to 'look' busy, you can't avoid 'acting' about it too. So probably lebih kurang sama kot.