Monday, March 24, 2008

So how?

I don’t know how else to explain it.

I know what I am. I know what I can and cannot do. I know my ability. I know what I can offer.

So I cannot see what they see.

I don’t know if this is about self confidence but what else can I say? I’m just trying to explain how blatantly obvious things are in the office. Come on, let’s be honest here.

Do you have any idea how terrified I have been feeling? I can’t help but to compare myself with the best. Boy, do I have a loooooooong way to go….

I do things within my own limits. It can’t get any better than that.

I am very aware of my capacity. So let’s not go overboard.

Don’t get me wrong. I appreciate compliments but at some certain level, we need to remain realistic.

There have been differing views anyway. So you can't actually expect me to believe the whole thing.

2 comments:

EDDY PURNAMA said...

at times...it may take others 2 see our true qualities...

akula said...

"So I cannot see what they see"

Ambil lah mata Jessica Alba dalam The EYE.

Hehehe