Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ideas, Ideas....where have you been?

I think I have lost my ability to write.

Is it that or maybe I’ve just run out of ideas?

Ok, before you guys get shocked and question “Trueblue writes?”, what I meant was sharing my stories in this blog (with the limited writing skills that I have) and not so much writing like great writers/authors/storytellers out there. Get it?

I haven’t been updating my blog as much as I want to. Sometimes, I have stories to share but no time to write it. There are times when I have time to write but get stuck in how to tell the story (in an interesting way that is). There are also times when I have no idea what to write. Zilch. Zero. Some people have the gift or the talent. They just simply write what comes to their mind. My time has been full of activities lately that I don’t even have time to read other people’s blog.

I miss blogging. I miss the excitement and that eager feeling I used to have when after posting an entry, I’ll start to plan what to story to share next.

I could blame Facebook for this. I admit that my attention has been diverted to that. Not to say that I’m addicted to Facebook but in terms of updating my whereabouts etc, doing it through Facebook is so much easier. You just click on applications, invite friends, send a few gifts, do a bit of poking, leave a message or two and wallllah, you’re good to go. You don’t get bogged down with trying to come up with a good story, structure sentences, etc.

Oh well, I guess it's not the end of the world. It's not like you guys care anyway, right? So what if Trueblue’s been quiet for a while. Surely, there are other much more interesting blogs to read.

Before you guys yawn and say "so what, Trueblue?" , I think its best that I bid farewell for now.

Till my next entry…whenever that will be.

Cheerio and have a good day.

18 comments:

Angel Eyes said...

I have those feelings to on and off. Sometimes i dunno what to wire and stuff. Maybe one of those days?

J.T. said...

Hi Trueblue

I totally agree with you. In the past few weeks, it was easier for me to play with Facebook than come up with something to blog about. The applications there make it easy for the user to keep in touch with friends.

I have trouble putting down words for a post in my blog and wonder how it comes so easily for others. In fact, I have been suffering with that block for months.

Your current post is good. You came up with something worth reading. :)

Keep it up. Cheers!

akula said...

Hey Trueblue. Feelin blue, huh? Doesnt matter what you'll write about, I'll still read it. Dont stop ler.

Red Raven said...

Well...i think most of us suffer the same thing. Hey...look at me, I blog once a month ok? But dont stop blogging..stories of falling down and weird kid memorizing ur name should be shared...hehehehe

winniethepooh said...

as n when u want to n hv ideas to blog, u blog yeah..blogging shld be fun, not stress :)

gravtkills said...

goodbye and welcome for when u return back

EDDY PURNAMA said...

hey u....i blame facebook too....so jahat ok...

anyway hopefully im starting blogging again/...bile nak lunch>?

katakbesar said...

me too.. like wise..
i.e. no time, the what and how to write

nevertheless, for me, it depends on what type of blogger are we
i.e. just telling about what did we do that day/week, or the type that only sharing what we think we want others to know

anyhow.. c' est la vie
everyone has their own story,
and priorities

:)

trueblue said...

Angel Eyes,
Its not just one of those days for me..More like a LOT of those days :)

j.t,
You have the same problem? I find that hard to believe. You always seem to know what to write!

akula,
Hehehe..thanks bro..

trueblue said...

red raven,
Hahaha..of course people would want to read my EMBARASSING stories :P

winnie,
You've got a point there..Thanks!

gravtkills,
Hey, don't la say goodbye yet.

trueblue said...

aiya...see? Embarrassing also salah spell...

eddy,
Bila nak lunch? Best during the weekdays la. Let me know..

katakbesar,
Oklah..i guess I would like to share stuff thats worth sharing la..

Pak Zawi said...

trueblue,
Lucky thing I am not addicted to facebook. Can't seem to like it because of the too many applications. It is not that
I don't like facebook much but I like blogging more. Since the baby Balqiss is back with us to take care for 6 months, I can't spend too much time on the computer and had to spend any time that I have for the blog. I have a couple of blogs queing to be posted when the time is right.
Actually I dont care much about mistakes as it can be corrected later. Sometimes readers point the mistakes out for me and so I make correction.

shell said...

tell me about it...

my writing skills has deteriorated since I found out the joys of scrabulous :P.

Email pun I malas nak tulis dah..

sigh..

Khairil said...

Hello babe!
Been decades since I read your blog...was frantically searching for it in this wee hour - while trying to complete a proposal requested by a potential corporate client (for my "other job") - and realized you have kinda spinned-off from the Friendshipbabes...but is is not that difficult to find this blog anyway!

Ideas? Heheh...remember the preso I did on my "other job"...how I generate ideas? Try it!

...but sometimes it is just good to take a break and be dormant for a while...

...our you cud try that Qi-Gong step the Zooleader taught couple of days back! (Bueheheheh!)

Cosmic_GurL said...

Im guilty of that too i.e. not blogging as often as id like to...FB is baaaddd...hehehe...

But hey! dont stop ya..better one entry in a month than nothing at all :))

trueblue said...

Pak Zawi,
Good for you..You write so well, so I don't think its a problem for you :)

Shell,
You and me both then...

trueblue said...

Torque,
Hi babe..Good to see you here :)

Qi Gong? Hmmpphh..malas lah beb..Don't think it works for me.

Cosmic_Gurl,
Nah..not gonna stop. Just miss blogging like before.

Scatty-Kat said...

Aiyo babe...
dont stop la. i just started with my pathetic blog.. (like a million years late).. and dah letak link to your blog lagi.. dont stop la babe